Friday, January 15, 2010

The-Last-Resort




" The tables are turned, the courts have changed
  Hopes are crushed, the spirit is caged
  Steps all heavy, the base gone away
  With ambitions fading, the night killed the day
  And I wonder, what is the last resort.


  The weather so hostile and the sun turning cold
  As the darkness aproaches, the confidence is all sold.
  Mind is flickering, and the emotions outcry
  Like a desert the dreams are all dry
  And I wonder, what is the last resort.


  The first hiccups mark the struggle
  On the way are the hidden hurdles
  But Man has leaned not to buckle
  As a warrior makes his win double
  There is something to learn from these stops
  Never to sulk and shed crystal drops
  A setting sun still carries the hots
  The time is right to join the dots


  I know the ride is rough and you can't just hop
  But as you lose your breath to reach the top
  That is my friend, the last resort! "


- Mohit



1 comment:

  1. wohoo.... gud job dude... hw come we never knew u cud write.... share some more of ur "work" !! :))

    ReplyDelete